Monetate is the global leader in providing multi-channel personalization to the world's best brands. Built for speed, the Monetate Platform's easy-to-use interface allows marketers to create, test, and deploy an unlimited number of personalized digital experiences without writing code or involving IT resources.
Monetate is used by the world's leading retail brands to grow revenue faster by being faster. Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for world-class companies like QVC, Patagonia, Sur la Table, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of Monetate’s clients - success being defined as helping the client achieve their business outcomes. The CSM is a true client advocate, the client’s primary contact at Monetate and the person ultimately responsible for client experience and retention. In short, the CSM is the owner of the entire client relationship post-sale.
The CSM aims to be the client’s trusted advisor. Ultimately responsible for the client’s renewal, the CSM seeks to deliver maximum value from the client’s investment in Monetate.
The CSM leverages the account team - Platform Consultants, Sales Directors, Strategy & Insights, Training & Enablement, Delivery Engineering, Support, and the executive team - to manage the overall client relationship. Key focus areas include Program Execution, Executive Engagement, Commercial Execution, and neutralising of Competitive Threats.
The CSM directs the client program activity throughout the client lifecycle to ensure that Monetate delivers what is required & expected to help the client achieve agreed upon goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for ensuring timely renewals by owning the commercial relationship end to end, including forecasting, negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Accountable for the creation & execution of the client’s program roadmap and ensuring Platform Consultants, Strategy & Insights, Training & Enablement and Enterprise Integration stay on task to achieve agreed upon goals as stated in the roadmap.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by clients and common objectives to appropriately map Monetate features and business benefits to address client needs.
- Aim to be the trusted advisor for Monetate within the client’s organization, sharing industry best practices and updates on Monetate’s products & services.
- Own the client cadence (planning/status/review meetings) and organization of the program, for example via Trello boards where applicable.
- Using OrgChart+, accountable for providing visibility into the client’s org by identifying Executive Targets, Primary & Secondary platform users, and the manager of the Monetate user team.
- Achieve a foundational understanding of the Monetate platform and its value proposition, in addition to demonstrating the platform’s capabilities.
- Assessing a client’s organization and, where necessary, making appropriate recommendations regarding the client’s skill set to ensure the client can be as self sufficient as possible, utilizing Monetate to execute on an agreed roadmap.
- Ensure clients are aware of all Monetate resources, such as webinars, events, thought leadership, and the knowledge base.
- Minimum of 4 years of account and relationship management experience.
- Ability to orchestrate complex client relationships while managing deliverables and setting expectations within agreed upon deadlines.
- Desire and ability to build and grow long term relationships with clients.
- Ability to effectively balance client needs with Monetate's interests.
- Ability to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority.
- Driven with the ability to creatively solve business problems.
- Serve as voice of client into Monetate to communicate priorities and strategic intent to influence product prioritization.
- Ability to escalate internal and external issues appropriately.
- Partner with internal departments to understand client results, areas of improvement and prioritization of efforts to achieve committed revenue and ROI.
- Manage client expectations with respect to delivery of new initiatives, solutions and programs.
- Passion for driving client success, technology and innovation
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Keynote, MS Office, Salesforce CRM, Harvest time keeping & Google business suite (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive).
- Knowledge of eCommerce or Digital Marketing is preferred.
- 30-40% travel required.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.