Monetate is the global leader in providing 1-to-1 personalization to the world’s best brands. Built for speed, the Monetate Platform’s easy-to-use interface allows marketers to create, test, and deploy an unlimited number of personalized digital experiences without writing code or involving IT resources.
With Monetate, marketing is transformed from a world of discrete campaigns to one of always-on, personalized experiences that maximize the lifetime value of each individual customer.
Monetate is used by the world’s leading retail brands to grow revenue faster by being faster. Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for world-class companies like QVC, Patagonia, J. Crew, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
Monetate is seeking a West Coast Platform Consultant to be responsible for enabling Monetate Clients’ user teams to execute and deploy experiences in the platform. In some cases, this will include scoping and managing front-end development work to facilitate use cases that are not native to the Monetate platform. These Platform Consultant-enabled experiences will map to the Clients’ overall strategy and roadmap.
Come Join Us To:
- Collaborate with our Client Success, Strategy and Support teams to provide the best possible service to our clients
- Develop and maintain tactical plans for experiences to support larger strategic plans
- Assist clients in building experience deployment within the Monetate platform
- Provide troubleshooting support for client-build components and experiences within the Monetate platform
- Assist clients with interpreting analytical results within the platform
- Manage internal stakeholder and external client expectations on projects and timelines
- Develop and share “Best Practices” to clients
- Collaborate with Client Success team members to prepare for quarterly business reviews
- Assist the client in understanding how they can apply new product features and enhancements to align with their business goals
- Document and record all completed project work
- Ability to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong drive to achieve business results
- Ability to translate high-level, strategic program plans and develop into specific business tactics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in a business setting
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to align marketing tactics with larger initiatives
- Proven success managing and delivering against a timeline and project plan
- Working knowledge of basic site structure and basic technical knowledge
- Proven success working with a cross-functional team
- Experience using Keynote, MS Office and JIRA or other project management tools
- Naturally a creative problem-solver
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.