Monetate is the global leader in providing multi-channel personalization to the world's best brands. Built for speed, the Monetate Platform's easy-to-use interface allows marketers to create, test, and deploy an unlimited number of personalized digital experiences without writing code or involving IT resources.
Monetate is used by the world's leading retail brands to grow revenue faster by being faster. Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for world-class companies like QVC, Patagonia, Sur la Table, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
The Data Analyst navigates Monetate’s data-rich environment to make business insights accessible to the organization. They have the ability to communicate complex findings in an easily digestible manner to the business.
This role will:
- Manage data integrity between Monetate and our clients.
- Cultivate and analyze transactional data to increase the effectiveness of our Business Insights to customers.
- Execute product engagement analytics to understand macro-level usage and impact of the Monetate platform.
- Execute ad-hoc queries using multiple data sources within the Monetate ecosystem.
This position supports numerous aspects of the business including the Services, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
This individual will have a knack for articulating desired outcomes and executing elegant solutions. The Data Analyst is an influential, self-driven individual who enjoys a rolling up their sleeves in a fast-paced startup/pre-IPO environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years experience honing business insights in a data-rich corporate environment (Software or SaaS-specific experience a plus).
- Strong SQL skills, preferably having previously used Redshift and MySQL.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Affinity toward simple and effective solutions to seemingly complex problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or a related analytical field.
- Excellent communicator. Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience using BI applications such as Looker, Domo, Tableau.
- Experience working with e-commerce analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, and Coremetrics a big plus.
- Strong business acumen to aid in leveraging Monetate data.
- Ability to package data using Keynote.
- Analyze e-commerce data to identify key insights for Monetate customers; collaborate with Monetate’s Services team to enhance and evolve customer business reviews.
- Analyze usage and growth of Monetate’s platform to inform strategic decisions and KPI’s for Monetate’s Product Development team.
- Maintain simple, actionable quantitative tools to measure the Health and retention of Monetate’s Client base.
- Ad-hoc querying.
- Reconciliation of client and Monetate data sources.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.