Monetate is the global leader in providing multi-channel personalization to the world’s best brands. Built for speed, the Monetate Platform’s easy-to-use interface allows marketers to create, test, and deploy an unlimited number of personalized digital experiences without writing code or involving IT resources.
With Monetate, marketing is transformed from a world of discrete campaigns to one of always-on, personalized experiences that maximize the lifetime value of each individual customer.
Monetate is used by the world’s leading retail brands to grow revenue faster by being faster. Founded in 2008, Monetate influences billions of dollars in revenue every year for world-class companies like QVC, Patagonia, Sur la Table, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
The Manager of Product Strategy and Partnerships will be responsible for defining the product, shaping the product roadmap, contributing to the go-to-market strategy and supporting feature launch and rollout processes.
The Product Team is an advocate for end-users, customers and prospects, so your passion for anticipating customer needs and creating innovative solutions for them will define your success in this role. As a Manager of Product Strategy and Partnerships you will have the ability to shape the future of our products through your insights, analysis and ability to define, communicate and realize a vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and define requirements for both new and existing products, and contribute to the overall vision and strategy of Monetate’s product portfolio.
- Translate business priorities into actionable, clearly communicated product strategy for engineering, services, sales and other departments.
- Establish and maintain key product partnerships across multiple channels and verticals that align with the overall strategy.
- Work closely with the data scientists and engineers, to translate data analysis into the development of our platform.
- Use business intelligence (reporting, basic analytics and predictive analytics) to provide actionable insights and stories to business users.
- Work with the Engineering and User Experience teams to provide detailed guidance and prioritization during the product development process in an agile environment.
- Maintain and prioritize comprehensive product roadmaps based upon customer input, market analysis, and competitive intelligence.
- Assist in monitoring market trends and technology developments closely and help translate these into the overall product strategy.
- Drive and participate in user-experience product research to identify obstacles, improve the product’s solution to the customer problem, and increase ease of use. Articulate research findings to product, engineering and leadership in order to impact future direction.
- Support the sales and marketing teams through a deep understanding of the products capabilities and the needs they fulfill for our customers and prospects.
- Analyze product and feature performance through the use of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Communicate to leadership team leveraging product performance metrics.
- Provide ongoing thought leadership in the product area by writing blog posts and giving talks on the topic.
- A passion for product and the impact it can have upon our clients.
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, including the ability to anticipate likely outcomes and assess risks.
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development teams.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, multichannel commerce, online retailing, website user experience, website testing and other marketing strategies a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Bachelor's or advanced degree.
- 5+ years of software product management experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.